Sydney’s best eyelash extensions, now available in Parramatta and Gosford!
Lady Lash proudly offers the best eyelash extensions Sydney, Parramatta and Gosford at affordable prices. Our Sydney eyelash extension salon is located on King Street in the heart of Newtown. Which is less than 1 minute from the train station and 10 minutes from the CBD. Directly in front the is ample parking with the council carpark directly behind the salon off church st.
While in the heart of the Central Coast is our Gosford eyelash extension salon. Which is only 2 minutes from the Gosford train station.
Above all, we always strive to deliver the best possible eyelash and brow experience for every client. Every day natural lashes to show stopping Russian volume lashes is our passion. For instance, each set of lash extensions we design is completely customised for you.
Our lash stylists pride themselves on their detailed consultation process. Working with their clients to create the perfect lashes for suit their lifestyle. Whether it’s a natural look for everyday wear or a dazzling hybrid set for a special event.
Lady Lash has hundreds of lash styles to choose from. In other words, you’ll leave our eyelash extension salons looking and feeling beautiful.
Welcome to Lady Lash, The Eyelash Extensions Specialists
Established in 2009, we are Sydney’s eyelash extension experts. The vast majority of our lash stylists have over 8 years experience, and hold multiple certifications, and on our team are national and global award winners (link to awards). We offer hundreds of types of lashes, classic, volume and hybrid styles, with each set completely customised to suit the wearer.
We use high quality, tried-and-tested lash brands and safe and hygienic application practices. As eyelash extension professionals we are constantly striving to improve though new innovations and training.
In this video is a short introduction to our eyelash extension salons and the process. How eyelash extensions work and what our lash stylists are actually doing whilst your eyes are closed!
Whether you are interested in lash extensions, henna brows, brow shaping, waxing, tints or lash lifts, we can help you. Just pick up the phone and give us a call to have a chat if you’re unsure, we are always more than happy to help!
If you’d like to know about the differences between Classic Eyelash Extensions, Russian Volume, Hybrid eyelash extensions and the more natural lash treatment option of lash lifting, browse through our extensive eyelash extension galleries or our blog.
What types of eyelash extensions will suit you?
In all our years of doing eyelash extensions, we’ve never seen an eye that we couldn’t dress up with lash extensions. In short – applied correctly, in a customized way, they suit just about everyone!
Everyone’s eyes, however, are completely unique in terms of their size, shape, depth and colour – so it’s not a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to applying eyelash extensions. Lashes that suit a 19 year old party girl with dark hair and eyes will probably be quite different to those that suit a conservative lady in her mid 50’s with a fair complexion.
This is why every set of lash extensions we do is completely customized to the wearer. In fact, at Lady Lash we have 9 different lengths, 7 types of curvature, as well as various thicknesses, colours and materials (faux mink, silk or cashmere/flat) to choose from – meaning that there are literally hundreds of different looks and combinations possible. All new clients receive a full consultation to help choose their lashes; here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting your lash look!
Types of eyelash extensions
- Generally, the thicker/longer your own lashes, the thicker and longer extension that can be applied. Very thin/sparse natural lashes should have a finer, shorter extension so as not to weigh them down. Curled lashes are great for creating volume without too much weight.
- Those with straighter lashes (particular Asian hair types)and monolid are normally better with an enhanced curled lash, as it will really make the eyes pop and lift up the natural lash line, rather than dragging it down.
- Those with rounder/larger eyes benefit from our ‘cat-eye’ look – applying more/longer lashes to the outer corner of the eyes. This elongates the eyes for a very sexy look!
- Almond shaped eyes don’t often suit the cat-eye look as much, but look beautiful with a longer lash extensions applied to the middle of the eye, to widen it.
- Those with deep set eyes usually require longer extensions with not as much curl (to avoid touching drooping lids) and often benefit from having a full set rather than glam set, as glam sets on smaller or deep-set eyes can look over-done.
- Those with large eyes, dark thick hair and/or lots of natural lashes are recommended to go with the glamour set as a minimum, as more lashes are applied, which will result in a fuller and longer lasting look. Hey – if you’ve got it, flaunt it, I say!
- Mature ladies wishing to lengthen their lashes but still look natural may opt for a finer extension type in a shorter length, or even our natural volume sets
- Lite sets are great for those who already have long dark lashes but are looking for something to add a bit of sparkle and flair out the corners.
- Coloured highlights are great for the adventurous, but can be quite subtle too – violet and navy highlights are very popular, and colours can be selected to compliment your iris colour.
- Shorter. finer full set lashes are most suitable for guys (yes we do ‘Guylashes!’) trying our extensions and not wanting the effect to be too obvious)
- If you have very fine/weak lashes or lashes that have been damaged, a very lightweight set is best until your lashes recover. It is our priority to preserve your lash health as much as possible. Volume lashes in a shorter length are a good choice for those without many natural lashes wanting to make the lash line look full and fluffy.