An update from Lady Lash re. COVID-19, our reassurance to you.
To our lovely clients ♡
As of Wednesday 25th March, and as per government direction all Lady Lash salons have closed for the short term.
This is an incredibly difficult time for many people, and we want to take this opportunity to thank all our beautiful clients and staff for being so positive, understanding and flexible during these unprecedented times.
Just to clarify a few common questions we’ve been getting since we closed doors:
- All salons are closed. This includes Newtown, CBD, Parramatta and Gosford.
- We are not able to do home visits at this time (sorry!)
- This means that if you had an upcoming appointment during the closed period, it will unfortunately not be able to go ahead.
- If there is a deposit attached to your appointment, and you intend to come to your appointment in the future, we would greatly appreciate if you allow us to hold that deposit on your client card for your future appointment.
- If your appointment was associated with a special event that has also been cancelled, and you won’t be looking to reschedule your appointment, please give us a call and we’ll arrange a deposit refund for you.
- Our phone line is open, and we will be returning calls. Please leave a message and we will return your call within 24hrs.
- For enquiries at all salons, please call or text 0420 634 904.
- If you prefer to email your enquiry – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this point, we do not have any guide as to when we will be able to reopen. If you are interested in being first to know, feel free to pop your details down (here – link to a waitlist) and we’ll be in touch as soon as we have further information.
- We’ll be giving regular updates and posting content on our social channels during this time. If you don’t already follow us on Instagram here and Facebook here
An important note regarding eyelash extension removal; Please be aware that the glue we use to attach eyelash extensions to your natural lashes is permanent. We really do not recommend trying to ‘remove’ your lashes yourself at home. Our best suggestion during this time for lashes that are coming to the end of their life-span, is to brush a small amount of Coconut Oil or Castor Oil through your lashes. This will speed up the process of making them come off, though not overnight. We strongly recommend against using any kind of removal gel or products on yourself (our lash stylists wouldn’t even do it on themselves) – this can be very dangerous. It is best to leave the lashes to fall out as they would naturally.
Thank you for your ongoing support, stay well and we look forward to seeing you on the other side.