Click below to complete form
Our Covid-19 Hygiene Policies – Part of our Covid-Safe Plan
As I’m sure you expected, we’ve made some changes in our salons to ensure we’re keeping you safe. Most of these are protocols, such as personal protective equipment worn by staff, staggered start times (to ensure minimal congregation of staff) as well as even more rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedules for all salons. We thank you for your cooperation so that we can provide the safest environment possible.
– HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING –
- We have updated our opening hours in Newtown and Parramatta salons slightly. Initially, we have extended Thursday evening till 10pm (Newtown) and have staggered shift/start times to allow for low traffic in the reception areas.
- We have marked out/designated seating spots to allow for distancing in our reception areas. Parramatta salon additionally has a separate waiting chair in the building entry/lobby.
- We wash our hands before and after every client, before using computers, and sanitise throughout the appointment if we need to touch something on our trolley (products etc)
- We will, as was always our policy, be wearing a mask for the duration of your appointment. At time of writing, face/shields and eye goggles are not part of our required PPE, however this may change closed to our opening date.
- As always, we follow strict protocols for cleaning our tweezers and other equipment between each client, including full immersion in an industry-specific virucidal solution, for your safety
- If you would like your therapist to wear gloves, they will. We practice vigorous hand-washing, and hand sanitising throughout the appointment, but will wear gloves upon request.
- All of our team members have completed their Covid-19 Infection Prevention Certificate. No-one has been overseas in the last 3 months (no-one’s been anyway, actually!)
- We will be taking all staff temperatures at the staff of each shift (using a contactless, infrared thermometer), and no one experiencing a fever/raised temperature or any symptoms will be permitted to work.
- We have adjusted the layout in some salons by removing some beds and reducing capacity to ensure we are very spaced out, in separated areas.
- Our premises are large and spacious and extremely well ventilated which naturally allow for social distancing wherever it’s possible.
- We have a vigorous cleaning/disinfection schedule in all salons, with high contact points being given special attention on top of daily cleaning.
– HERE’S WHAT WE ASK OF YOU –
- A friendly reminder that if you aren’t feeling well/have symptoms, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 3 weeks – please reschedule your appointment to a later date after you have tested negative.
- We request that you wash your hands before you are seated in reception – before you go anywhere in the salon. Signage in each salon will indicate this. Additionally, sanitiser will be available on all desks (and pretty much everywhere!) for your use.
- In line with new procedures, all clients (including existing) will be emailed a new consultation form with updated information/questions to complete prior to their appointment time. This is to ensure that we have correct contact and health information. It will be treated in accordance with privacy laws, with strict confidentiality.
- Masks will be given to all clients to wear during treatments. Please wear them and dispose of them afterwards.
- Please don’t bring anyone else to your appointment. We’re sorry – due to government capacity regulations, we absolutely cannot accommodate any additional guests in our salons at this time, including children and partners.
- It’s advisable to dress warmly (even BYO blanket!) as unfortunately, we won’t be able to provide blankets any more during treatments so beds can be disinfected between clients.
- If you’re running early to your appointment, please wait until 2-3 mins before your booked time to enter the salon – this will help to ensure we can practice social distancing in our reception areas.
- Please follow any signs, barriers or floor markers to assist with social distancing wherever possible.
- We may (pending government advice) request that you allow us to take your temperature before we begin any treatment, using a contactless, infrared thermometer. If you do have a raised temperature, we will unfortunately need to reschedule.