Hygiene and the safety of our staff and clients has, and always will be, the most important thing at Lady Lash. We want to ensure that you have the safest, cleanest experience here possible – and now more than ever once we reopen, this will be a main focus.
We want to reassure you that we taking every precaution possible to protect everyone. This includes:
- Regular hand-washing with anti-bacterial soap – before and after every client
- Sanitising hands throughout the appointment when anything is touched
- As previously, we will ask you to wash your hands upon entering the salon
- We have staggered our start times – particularly in the large Newtown salon – to minimise clients waiting in reception at the same time. In Parramatta, there will be two seperate waiting areas, including one in the foyer.
- Hand sanitisers on every desk and table available for clients and staff
- Infection control procedures as a standard precaution in every treatment (as was always previously!)
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection schedules of all contact points in salons
- Gloves will be worn by our stylists upon request. There are arguments for and against gloves, and we feel that correct hand-washing procedures are a better method, but if you prefer gloves to be worn we will oblige!
- We won’t be able to provide you with blankets – I’m SO sorry, but please do bring a jumper or your own blanket to stay nice and warm
- All salons are well ventilated with well-maintained and filtered air-conditioning systems.
- “No Unnecessary Contact” Policy in our salons for the time being – we won’t be hugging, shaking hands etc, but we are still over joyed to see you!
- As always, we’ll wear our masks, and masks will be given to all clients to wear during treatments.
- Self-excluding from work if unwell with any symptoms
- All staff will have their temperatures taken before starting work every single day to ensure everyone is healthy
- A friendly reminder that if you aren’t feeling well, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days – please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- There may be a few other procedures in place, but we’ll let you know before your booking!
.We’re looking forward to seeing you again soon! As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all about our procedures.